Sauna suits are probably one of the much-debated garments to date. It is shocking how a tracksuit has become a topic of debate and so controversial! So, before analyzing the reason behind the controversy, let us talk about sauna suits first. What is a sauna suit? It is nothing but a waterproof tracksuit. Although it looks like a regular tracksuit, it holds the body temperature and heat during your workout sessions. So, if you wear it while working out, an excessive amount of sweat and heat buildup in the tracksuit.
As the waterproof material makes you sweat heavily, you will end up burning a few more calories while working out. Although the companies used rubber earlier, today’s manufacturers use PVC or coated nylon to make the garment. But, several myths have created a misconception related to the sauna suit and made it controversial. Let’s check it out in this article. Also, if you have any questions regarding the sauna outfits, this blog will answer them.
Sauna suit myths
We have discussed earlier that sauna suits have become one of the most controversial apparel in recent years. Why? It is because there are plenty of myths related to sauna apparel. So, let us break down a few of them.
- Sauna suits cannot increase your body’s metabolism. Enhancing the metabolism rate is a complex process, and you cannot initiate it by wearing a sauna suit.
- A sauna suit does not help the wearer burn fat. It helps you cut down the extra carb, but the attire does not increase fat oxidation. Since the sauna suit makes you feel hot, you burn extra carbs and less fat. Also, fat oxidation decreases because of low-intensity workouts.
- Since sweat does not detox your body, sauna suits cannot detox your immune system. Perspiration only maintains body temperature.
What to consider when buying a sauna suit?
The best quality sauna suit can help a fitness freak lose weight quickly and achieve the weight-loss goal fast. But, how can you find top-quality sweat apparel? Experts advise the customers to consider a few factors while choosing the perfect sauna suit. If you feel intrigued, read the following points.
The fabric of the suit
You will find sauna suits in the market made of one of the three materials- PVC, Nylon, or Neoprene. Experts consider Neoprene as the best one in terms of quality and durability. The fabric can endure heavy workouts and preserve heat for a long time. But, if you are allergic to Neoprene, you can go for other materials.
Sauna suits can be healthy and dangerous concurrently if you do not consider safety factors while purchasing the product. So, make sure the apparel features apt ventilation and a knit pattern. Otherwise, the consequences can be the worst.
The suit needs to be perfectly fit.
Never purchase a sauna suit that is tight or loose-fitting. While one can hamper blood circulation, the other one can decrease the efficiency of the product.
Also read: Sauna suit benefits
Best sauna suits
We hope that the previous point has clarified the importance of purchasing a top-quality sauna suit. But, finding a premium quality suit with proper ventilation can be difficult. Since there are millions of products, which one is the best?
Fear not. We have done deep research to select the best sauna suits for you that feature all the premium qualities. Below we have reviewed them to help you pick a suitable one.
HOTSUIT Sauna Suit for Men
- The suit helps to sweat five times more.
- Come with exceptional windproof and waterproof technology.
- The fabric is comfortable and does not spread any odor.
If you want a sweatsuit for professional athletes or boxers, the HOTSUIT sauna suit can be a perfect choice for you. While the attire makes you sweat excessively, you can burn body fat fast. Also, the fabric quality of the product is far better than cheap rubber sauna suits. That is why the waterproof and windproof sauna suit does not spread foul odor even after sweating excessively.
- Feature a close cuff technique. So the heat does not get released.
- Manufacturers design the zippers and pocket waterproof for more convenience.
- Some users have faced issues with the zippers.
Kutting Weight Short Sleeve Sauna Suit for Men
- The premium neoprene material makes the suit comfortable, flexible, and breathable.
- The apparel creates less joint and muscle inflammation.
- Kutting weight helps you cut weight up to 40.4%.
Since synthetic neoprene has several thermal properties, the tailors use the fabric to make the suit. The sauna suit retains body heat, and the warmth increases cord body temperature. As the metabolism elevates up to 20.8%, the wearer loses weight fast.
Although the neoprene fabric traps body heat, it features comfort, breathability, and flexibility concurrently. Plus, the stylish design of the apparel makes your weight-loss journey more fashionable and enjoyable.
- Elevate mental and physical sternness.
- Initiate a detoxification process in your immune system.
- You might not stand by the foul odor of the attire.
Kumayes Sauna Suit for Women
- The sauna jacket comes with polymer fabric.
- The lightweight apparel is both waterproof and windproof.
- Increase the amount of sweat five times more.
Kumayes sauna suit helps the wearer reduce body weight by working out for a short time. With the help of premium heat-trapping polymer fabric, you can get your coveted result by exercising only for 10 minutes a day. Since the sauna shirt is windproof and waterproof, it will help you sweat even more. As a result, you can achieve your body fitness goal faster than ever.
- Two side pockets are present for more convenience.
- It can be your casual clothing too.
- Odor can be an issue after sweating extensively.
Also read: How to clean a sauna suit
While non-certified, bad-quality sauna suits can lead to severe illness, the premium quality ones can help you stay healthy. You will find several cheap quality sauna suits in the market that will make your workout sessions uncomfortable and result in dehydration and hyperthermia. But, our recommended ones will provide you ultimate workout experience and help you sweat profusely. After all, who does not want to burn a few extra calories while working out?